Wednesday, February 20, 2008

19th feb

Yesterday i saw jodha akbar.....again one of those gr8 movies about love and its stories..well potrayed. Was a gr8 theatre watch.

Ahh today is one those those random days in my life....where i cud go back just talking.....but the whole point is....it feels gr8...to be listened and to just be yourself....to just say what u feel and be what u r.....coz that is what matters......and that is what it really is......ahh i dunno but i have complex feelings about myself.....about the fact that i always talk about my self here....but then i think....wait a minute....isn't this all about my life....the people who have made a pinch of a difference....whom u learn so much from and who each time of your life tell u.....live it.....be it....do it....think it.....and finally smile......and that each times compels me to do what i do. Sometimes i think i've become philosophical......but then i think...its gr8 that i can know judge myself...rather than others telling me all the time abt who i am and what i should be doing. Off for reading week.....but look at me......i've been doing everything besides reading...lol...but its good....since i m happy with what i do...

No comments: