Saturday, March 1, 2008

Confused thoughts

I have always wondered.....do all good things come at equal intervals....or rather do they just come up after the bad?? Thats a question to which i haven't sought an answer for.
I feel a lil upset with things around me.....a very fact that came so unexpected....ahh i was all strong and brave but suddenly i feel low and weak....i feel this shoudnt have never happened, m not denying the fact that.....it was bound to happen....but i guess its me....i've expected to much from it....just too much....its hard to let go......it really is....but with god by myside....thats my only hope.....!
There are times.....when you realise...this person means the world to me.....but what about the times you didnt give a damn to think about him? What about the time when he just didnt care? Ahh, may be i gave it too much thought, i think i was wrong, i think i took it too far.....but now i've learned from it.....had heard experience is the best teacher....now i firmly beleive it. Sounds amazingly bitter, but the fact is....just three words...life moves on...n trust me...it always does....n i strongly beleive....good things follow the bad.

No comments: