Thursday, March 6, 2008

Inspiration




Sometimes....i wonder.....who exactly should be given credit for who i am today.....or for the way i act??? Its pretty complicated than u could think.....different people mean different things at different phases of your life.......the important part is......not to forget all those who have taught you soo much.....from whom you have learned so much......may be some good, some bad times....but the point is.....its all still been a learning journey....one that teaches u a ton.
Speaking of inspiration and motivation......these words definitely mean a lot.....words can sometimes fall short.....but overall its something that always wants u to go to next level....something that makes u think...may be i can pull through.....or may be i can reach and achieve heights. Besides friends, relatives.....i think music play an important part in my life.....it can totally help me forget the bad phases and make me feel gr8....wow....trust me...it helps.....rather try it sometime and u'll know exactly what i am talking about......just felt like mentioning it because of the impact it has had on me.....
How could i forget......my movies:PPP......another stress reliving aspect....waoo....i can imagine my life without these......
A special mention of thanks to all those friends.....who patiently listen to me.....(ye ye....its u)....each day.....without whom life would have been sumthing....but not that gr8 as u guys make it for me....make me feel strong and bring me back to life.....you guys mean a lot.....rock on...!!!!

No comments: