Sunday, September 21, 2008

21st sept

Feels like forever since i last updated my blog, just coz i barely visited bloggerville. Thanks to my friend noticing no updates from myside that i decided i would write something, and as always it makes me feel good.

Happy, busy, hectic, time moving by real fast. I've gone online on my messengers after 4 days, that says it all i guess. Last post seemed lousy i guess, but thats life eh, with me moving on roller coasters!!!!!

3 days of classes followed by 2 days of work...wao...does it for me all the time. Visited the lakeshore area at the south of the city with a few friends, attended a Hawan that took place on campus. One can be amazed by the things you get done inspite of having so much going on.

I touched my keyboard(PSR Casio) today after so long. And like everytime i play it, she never leaves me disappointed. Always leaves me happy:)

Ive decided i'll try updating my blog on a weekly base(yes, to all those who sincerely follow it) atleast till december.

PS- Loving the title track of Drona, gives me a real good feel. I guess its the tune:)

Peace!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

good 2 c u back aquie :)

Anonymous said...

hmmm good to see ya post

SMRITI said...

Good to see a post from you... I havent heard the title track I guess...something else I heard I guess... You think you wanna catch this movie?? :)

WritingsForLife said...

yeah life gets hectic at times... I hope you get time to write more

:-)

Cinderella said...

Hey Aqua gurl, Sourish has a question for you. MInd coming n answering it ?

Ankur said...

nice to hear abt ur univ and studies... keep studyin for the good and we are good with weekly updats!!! :)

have fun n take care...
Cheers!!

Chaggoholic.... said...

Hopin u stay true to ur words and we do get to see weekly blog posts....

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

wohahaaa

yeh keyb player bhi ho...tum toh genious ho :P

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

btw tag jaldi complete karna samjhi :P

Anonymous said...

hawan??? on campus ??? kidding rite ???

Mysterio !!
chzz

Solitaire said...

Will you visit us on a weekly basis too? I wish you blogged more.