With first week of classes done, it doesn't feel any better. Although all the first day professor talks takes you close to cloud nine, its brings with it test dates which ain't that great. The fact is I got to pull up another 8 months before I get what I want....yes, some vacation!!!! Might sound crazy but i really require it. Its been crazy busy, tiring and hectic and I am just a week down my countdown. Before you can even complete your sleep on the weekend its time to welcome another Monday. Plus now when your not looking forward to it, it comes by pretty fast.
Of thoughts on my mind here are a few...
- Do what is right, not what you want to.
- Don't watch " a walk to remember", at least not at this time of the year, makes you lose focus and gets you all thinking loser things.
- The church priest said, Sometimes what destroys can make certain things heal.
- You can be stronger than you thing, provided you want it.
- First years talk too much and most of it comes out of being scared and excited.
- Got a chance to watch "wednesday'. That was something really well done in a long time.