Sunday, August 31, 2008

The 'I" tag

I had been tagged by Sourish a few days ago and so here goes the tag. Thanks for the tag. Was really fun asking myself all these questions!!!

I am - unpredictable (had to think about this real hard because "what I am" keeps changing each day:P)
I think - when I am at work and when i have nothing else to do
I know - a lot of things about few people & few things about a lot of people
I want- an acura
I have - patience
I wish - the earth had a hole so that i could move between my 2 fav places..dammn!!
I hate - nobody, hating things is ok but people, naah too complicated.
I miss- my school days
I fear - loosing my friends
I feel - alright( as of now)
I hear - David Cook's "Time of My life", Avril's "Keep Holding on"
I search - for happiness
I wonder - where life would ultimately lead me
I regret- the exact same thing that i loved once
I love- cars:)
I believe- in God
I dance- only at my university functions:D:D
I sing- never( i like hearing it better)
I lose- pool..rarely i win:P
I win - word racer:)
I cry- when i see them hurt
I write- to look back in years and re-read
I always- keep my glasses on:)
I dont always- do what i am supposed to:)
I listen- to soft pop
I can usually be found- at work, with my buddies, or at home simply lazing or in front of my pc
I need- peace and sleep
I am happy about- what i have
I imagine- my life in 8 months from now....wow..time flies

Anybody who wants to can take this tag up, but I think it would be better mentioning a few names:P:P
So I tag - Harshad, phoenix, nithin, shekhar, KC and sam!

Have a good weekend:)

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok its good to be tagged by somebody who s been elusive and on the run!!

interesting read!!

k.ø.c.h.ü said...

oooooo....tagged......!!!! grrrrr...
;-)

Parul Gupta said...

a tough tag huh...but nicely done...told a lot abt u...

SMRITI said...

Wow..this is a lovely tag.. would like to take it up myself...

btw... liked "I wish - the earth had a hole so that i could move between my 2 fav places..dammn!!"

:) :) How I wish tooo :) :)

Anonymous said...

Oh!!! You had once said.. we had few things in common w.r.t likings and tastes. But never knew that we had so many things in common. :)

aqua gurl said...

@ sammie
anytime buddy:)

aqua gurl said...

@ nithin

lol...am one of the types who'd jump to a tag post, simply love the concept...as for u...do it when you get the time:)

aqua gurl said...

@ parul

yea...took some time...but was fun:) take it up if you want to:)

aqua gurl said...

@ smriti

m honoured:P:P glad you took it up..nyce nyce:)

aqua gurl said...

@ shekhar

hmm..well...may be thats why i tagged you!!

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

"what I am" keeps changing each day:P

lol


tum pagal ho :P


lol

wonderfully executed tag...m so proud of ya

*hugz*

abd aagey se main tumhe regular basis mein tag kiya karoonga :P

lol

aur kaisi ho..aajkal bahut shant shant ho ???

Unknown said...

I am: Not around online lately :(

This is life said...

@ souri

arrey yaar...tu kuch bhi bol...:D:D:D

well shant kidhar hun....itna toh bolti hun....bas busy thi itne din....toh zyada time nahi mila postings karney...!!!
"hugs"..tk cr...aur phir se thnks:)

This is life said...

@ J

well said:P:P yeah ive been noticing that...hope alls good there:)

Anonymous said...

I like your short precise answers :) and since i had also done this tag, http://charcoals.blogspot.com/2008_06_01_archive.html , i enjoyed it :)

This is life said...

@ asbah

thnks for visiting gurl :)

Gunjan Aylawadi said...

I dont always- do what i am supposed to:)
well most of us are like dat! inne??

This is life said...

haan ji:D:D